28 November, 2008

Ms. Evey, Me, Kendall, and Jessica

This year we celebrated Thanksgiving with some very good friends, Jessica and Gavin. Gavin cooked the entire meal and it was DELICIOUS! I have to say this was the best Thanksgiving we've had in a long time. If we couldn't be with family then the Fieldings were the next best thing. Thank you, Gavin and Jessica! And thank you Kendall for letting my little monsters play with all of your toys! This year I'm thankful for good friends, a happy family, and for good health. It's been a long time.

4 indications that people actually read this blog:

Stephanie.Fitness said...

I'm so glad to hear that you had a good Thanksgiving. Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas too! Happy Holidays!!!!

Kari said...

Okay, so it was AWESOME to see you again. I'm so sorry that I didn't make it to your show. How did it go?? I'm still interested in some of your baby stuff. I have several showers coming up so I'll let you know. When is your craft show? And we didn't end up doing anything after the movie if you were wondering why I didn't call. But I did finally get a cell phone -- so I just might call you at random! Haha...

So, when did you live in Brazil and why? I did not know that about you. That must have been awesome!

Melissa said...

Glad you had a good turkey day! Your stuff you sell is so cute! Do you think the flower barretts would work in my 10 year old's hair?

Baby Sheep, aka Patrick Ross Ruchti said...

Happy Turkeyday, Amber! And thanks for the lone of the pump. I totally forgot about it until Mom said something.

By the way, I never knew you had half of those jobs you list in your next post. You are always full of surprises.

Liz