25 August, 2009

Phoenix Rose Boutique at Etsy.com

Okay, okay, I know it's been a LONG time! BUT, I have an excuse... for the most part! I've been working really hard at getting organized and preparing to launch my OFFICIAL etsy website. I think that taking a step back and reworking the shop policies and business side of Phoenix Rose Boutique is definitely going to pay off in the end. I am hoping that it will give me the staying power that I so desperately need!

Check me out at Phoenix Rose Boutique or www.phoenixroseboutique.etsy.com

I would love some genuine feedback on my shop. Is it appealing? Is it affordable? Is it original? Is there enough variety? Would you like to see something else? What about the shop policies and shipping? Reasonable?

Seriously, guys, give me what you got (don't hold back) AND DEFINITELY wish me luck!

Muah!

3 indications that people actually read this blog:

Stephanie.Fitness said...

I think your shop is amazing! Good work woman! I think your prices are very reasonable. You're so talented! Let me know if you're interested in doing a giveaway for My Frugal Lifestyle and I'll help you advertise. No pressure! I'm ready when you're ready!

Amy Jarrett Hill said...

Love it Amber! You are so creative. Keep it up! Love the crystal clear pictures that leave no room for guessing! Awesome job. Prices totally reasonable. I will pass you along for sure! take care!

Anonymous said...

. . . . . . . . . .